Senior Digital Media Planner
We are looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated senior digital media planner to develop paid media strategies and tactics that help our clients meet their critical communication and business objectives. If you live and breathe technology and marketing. If you can’t wait to see what the latest lead-gen results are. If an unexpected insight puts a smile on your face. Well then, we’re looking for you.
As a Senior Digital Media Planner, you will be responsible for creating the digital media strategy and accompanying plans that address clients’ business needs. You will also oversee overall campaign execution and performance, together with your digital media operations partner. As a senior member of the team, you are expected to co-manage a set of accounts with account business leads and manage your own (digital media only accounts).
This is an exciting role offering excellent opportunities and the chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, and uniquely positioned organization. This highly visible and client facing position.
Reporting of the role : This role reports to the Joint CEO.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and presenting strategic digital media plans based on sound analytics, supported by data
- Serving as a crucial source for thought leadership on all things digital
- Developing innovative solutions to continuously position Mirum as a cutting edge source for digital media strategy
- Deploying appropriate technology platforms to find and engage with key target audience segments
- Analyzing and reporting results and budget summaries on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, annually)
- Create digital media strategy and campaign plans (propose, iterate as needed and secure approval from clients)
- Manage and engage with client counterparts and internal account teams for key account assignments
- Negotiate with media publishers
- Identify and propose innovative digital media solutions to clients
- Do campaign implementation (collaboration with ad operations team), optimization and reporting
- Participate in new business pitches, etc.
What you will need:
- 6+ years of experience developing and optimizing digital paid media solutions within an advertising agency or client-side environment
- Solid understanding of marketing and media planning principles
- Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segment
- Highly developed analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects and accounts
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Team player, and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in performance and programmatic media planning would be an advantage
- DoubleClick suite certification
- Google Ad Words and Analytics certification
- Experience with Adobe Analytics suite
- Cross Domain / Multi-Channel marketing experience