· The ideal candidate is at the cutting edge of digital technology and social platforms with proven experience in leveraging these tools to create deeper relationships with consumers
- Developing and delivering senior-level digital / social / influencer strategy to CMO-level clients, derived from category, brand and consumer insights.
- Working independently as well as in partnership with counterparts across various disciplines to create and execute cohesive campaigns.
· 4-8 years of hands on digital / social marketing experience with at least 5+ years of agency experience leading digital marketing initiatives
· Ability to gather client requirements and effectively translate them into cohesive digital / social strategies, complete with associated program planning, tactics and milestones
· Ability to develop paid / owned / earned / influencer marketing strategies - leveraging digital channels to drive against client objectives. A working knowledge of the digital media marketing mix and cross-channel opportunities is essential.
· Confidence in creating and delivering presentations to large groups, with the ability to articulate and educate the client about content marketing trends, emerging digital technologies, audience behaviours and online best practices on an ongoing basis
· Ability to guide a measurement / monitoring strategy against objectives and manager to evaluate the execution of content marketing performance and digital programming
· Serve as partner to creative and other cross-functional teams - providing support and feedback necessary for great work
· High attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects