Minimum 5 Years of experience in Automation Testing Using Selenium and Java
• Creating tests, defects. Linking the tests to the user stories, generating reports/ dashboards
UI functional testing
Tools: Selenium, Cucumber and Java
• Framework knowledge, Page Object Model design pattern, Maven, TestNG
• Strong in Java. Java 8 experience is a bonus. Coding standards, best practices.
• Knowledge of executing tests locally and on remote machines.
• Cucumber knowledge (happy to train in this area if the candidate is strong in other areas)
• microservices and integration testing” are mandatory
• Manual testing experience with Postman or equivalent tool.
• Automation testing experience with Java and RestAssured
• Cross-browser/device automation testing.
GIT or Similar tool
Branching and merge process
• Agile – contributor in all ceremonies, understands key principles
• Requirements – familiar with a range of requirements forming test basis (User Stories, tech
specs, designs/wireframes, etc.)
• Test management tooling – preferably Jira with a test management add on such as Xray or
• Experience working in global teams
• Ecommerce experience preferable – even better if have platform experience (e.g. WebSphere
Commerce, Hybris/SAP Commerce, Magento, Salesforce, etc.)
• Awareness/experience of CI/CD – knowledge of tool such as Jenkins preferable
• API – preferably Postman and/or Soap UI, using console log
• UNIX – comfortable using commands to navigate to directories, view files, move files, etc.
• Browser developer tools (F12)
• Compatibility testing • Awareness of further non-functional testing, with basic experience – e.g. accessibility,
• Exploratory testing
• Integration testing experienc