This role plays an important role in helping clients understand the breadth and depth of opportunity in thinking about CRM across the entire consumer journey.
As a CRM Strategist you will play a leadership role in developing innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes for strategic CRM client engagements, and an implementation lead role in helping bring those strategies to life. You will work on a broad range of projects to develop consumer experience, business, operating, and IT strategies, and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation.
Primary Responsibilities include problem identification, collaborating with the data/analytics team on a variety of tasks, defining cross-channel / cross-platform solutions, contributing to opportunity sizing and business case development, articulating business and functional requirements, engaging in strategic storytelling to align and inspire a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, leveraging performance metrics to inform future roadmap items and optimizations, and both identifying and pursing mutual growth opportunities for our clients. From an execution perspective, you will need to play a proactive role in identifying tasks and work plans, negotiating project scope, identifying and mitigating risk, managing client expectations, and ensuring alignment between requirements and downstream deliverables.
- 10+ years of work experience in digital marketing
- Strong experience in engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at marcomm through the eyes of the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools, such on Salesforce and Adobe platforms