The key aspects of this role:
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for Sitecore websites using latest industry standards and best practices.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET, MVC (C#) and other programming tools.
- Execute maintenance and bug fixes to existing platforms and applications.
- Triage and resolve issues reported on existing systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Continuously learn new techniques and technologies to share with the team.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
- 10+ years of experience programming, systems design and documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in designing & coding of Sitecore CMS modules i.e. data / command templates, layouts, components & workflows.
- Live development experience of Sitecore upgradation / Migration from other CMS.
- Experience into designing and developing Sitecore based web application.
- Experience on C#, dot.net framework.
- Experience with web development using ASP.NET, MVC (C#), SQL Server and web services.
- Experience in system integration, performance monitoring.
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of leading a team and should be able to resolve technical issues faced by team members.