To be the right fit, you'll need:
- At least one end to end project implementation experience on Sitecore commerce.
- Certification on Sitecore Commerce & Sitecore CMS 9.x preferred
- Should have solid hands-on experience with the CC v9 commerce framework designed to integrate Sitecore with different external commerce systems
- Should be able to incorporate customer engagement functionality provided in the Sitecore Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) - both the Connect Core Framework abstract service layers for performing the engagement activities—such as tracking page events and goals, acting on conditional rendering rules, and following up on engagement automation plans, actions, and conditions.
- Marketing Capabilities, Analytics, and personalization.
- Ecommerce, Enterprise Integration (CRM, etc.)
The key aspects of this role:
o Develop application solutions and enhancements for Sitecore websites using latest industry standards and best practices.
o Design software application components using ASP.NET, MVC (C#) and other programming tools.
o Execute maintenance and bug fixes to existing platforms and applications.
o Triage and resolve issues reported on existing systems.
o Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
o Continuously learn new techniques and technologies to share with the team.
Also should have knowledge of
- Must have knowledge about SQL connectivity with Entity framework.
- Should Understand the code first database implementation and have knowledge about migration scripts
- Have strong knowledge of search providers supported by Sitecore and SOLR is must.
- Should possess good knowledge of indexing strategies.
- Have experience of indexing data in SOLR directly from database.
- Good knowledge of Sitecore content search API
- Good understanding of creating WebAPIs
- Sitecore Commerce Connect and extending Pipelines.- A good understanding of Connect Connectors, Connect integration API & Sitecore XP to hook into pipelines to integrate with one or more commerce systems and integrate with external commerce systems will be nice to have.
- Collaborating with the project team and key stakeholder to deliver the end to end integration for product fulfillment.