SITECORE XP DEVELOPER
Total Experience 5 to 8 Years
- 5+ years of experience developing modern enterprise level applications using .NET technologies specifically C#, Visual Studio 2015 or above, ASP.NET MVC, and .NET Framework 4.6 & above.
- 3+ years dedicated hands-on experience using Sitecore XP. Must have in-depth knowledge of Content Management with strong technical hands-on knowledge of Sitecore including best practices and features.
- Strong development skills with Sitecore Helix, SXA, Forms, Unicorn and TDS
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- Must have knowledge about SQL connectivity with Entity framework.
- Should Understand the code first database implementation and have knowledge about migration scripts
- Have strong knowledge of search providers supported by Sitecore and SOLR is must.
- Must have version control skills like GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or SVN.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Sitecore Developer will develop, maintain, and Sitecore Experience Platform (XP) solutions, including development, implementation, unit testing, and deployment efforts.
- This position may also assist in other C# programming projects, including web development and service tier programming, within an Agile team environment. This role is responsible for assessing the customer needs and requirements, and delivering the latest technologies, best practices, and standards.
- Implementing Sitecore XP solution with SXA and Helix Principles.
- Utilizing TDS, Unicorn or Sitecore Serialization to deliver Sitecore Implementations.
- Create and install Sitecore packages, including publishing, workflow, custom fields, and media library items.
- Utilize Web API to serve Sitecore data to other clients.
- Write C# code for either new applications or perform updates to existing codebases that can be easily understood and maintained.
- Interact directly with customers to review requirements, manage project delivery and obtain deliverable feedback.
- Work effectively and maintain constant communication with other developers, QA regarding bugs and issues, departments and vendors.
- Organize and stay abreast assigned tasks and directives.
- Write code-based unit tests using dependency injection, IoC containers, and Mocks.
- Perform assigned duties in an agile development environment.
- Create clear, concise, and accurate documentation that can be easily understood in business terms.