Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for email & omni-channel marketing program development, including creating plans for segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Create “way-forward” & “quarterly review” decks and setup cadence calls to take client management through it
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Proven years of marketing automation experience.
- Basic knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platform.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud & specifically Journey Builder is preferred.
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management