Key Responsibilities: ·
- Design and implement backend systems for various web applications and websites. ·
- Develop and maintain Wordpress websites, ensuring optimal performance and security. ·
- Collaborate with the Front-end development team to integrate the backend systems with the Front-end. ·
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code. ·
- Debug and resolve technical issues related to the backend systems. ·
- Ensure the quality of the codebase by performing code reviews and testing. ·
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the industry.
- Strong expertise in PHP and familiar with its limitations and workarounds ·
- Well-versed with open-source CMS such as WordPress and Drupal.
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL ·
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git. ·
- Good problem-solving skills. ·
- Familiarity with coding best practices. · Awareness of security and optimization practices. ·
- Experience with headless architecture and API development