We are looking for Manager -Medical communications to provide medico-marketing expertise on all healthcare projects. Responsibilities include determining project scope, timelines, medical strategy & content creation, tracking project progress and measuring outcomes.
· Self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous work environment
· Strong sense of urgency and accountability
· Willingness to learn new things
· Quickly adapts to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances
What you'll be doing:
- Lead medico-marketing projects in co-ordination with other teams
- Conceptualizing and developing medico-marketing content for visual aids, monographs, compendiums, CME slide decks, newsletters, guideline compilations, review booklets, conference/ webcast excerpts, patient education materials, infographic videos and MR training manuals etc.
- Active involvement in developing scientific/ medical content for projects that meet international quality standards
- Experience in handling a wide range of therapy areas
- Experience of working on projects for pharma companies
- Actively involved in brainstorming sessions for developing innovative customized inputs for healthcare clients
- A good team player with demonstrated ability to deliver quality content within the timelines
· Effectively communicate project requirements to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path
· Help project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis, Close interaction with creative, and execution teams to review delivery of projects
· Identify and resolve project related issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
· Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
· Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Ensure global project processes are implemented, and escalations are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
· Documentation and maintenance of Client archive and interaction history
- Manage good working relations with clients and internal teams
What you'll need:
· Medical Graduation with around 4-5 years of experience in medico-marketing
· Experience in Medical content creation, global guidelines, Project Management tools, familiar with MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies
· Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential
· Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
· Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same
- Capability to work cross-functionally with global teams across Creative, Finance, Accounts, Project Management and other functions
- Good communication skills, confidence in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with teams across geographic regions and time zones
- Significant experience working with cross-functional teams and managing competing and ever-changing priorities while delivering on overall project objectives
Who you are:
You're open : We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You're optimistic : We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with conviction: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.