Exp required - 3 to 5 years
- Responsible for bringing cohesion to marketing process and campaign reporting across cross functional teams, ensuring implementation as per agreement with Brands and Markets.
- Cross-channel customer engagement tactics, workflow design and validation to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, email, CLM, and video.
- Develop/orchestrate engagement-oriented campaigns across all channels to drive engagement metrics that support opportunity.
- Interpret analytics information, including behavioral results data, to drive optimization of target audience engagement.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions on the Omnichannel workflow within Salesforce.
- Partner with the creative, production team for appropriate support across all channels and assets used in the campaigns.
- Coordinate with multiple markets in maintaining the localized omni-channel tactics by analsing the channel operation and engagement scores of the markets.
- Work closely with platform teams to request features, functions, data capture to support omnichannel campaigns.
- Works with cross functional teams to support UAT and ensure testing meets BRD inputs.
- Experience working with Cross Functional teams, across production, creative and platforms.
- Evaluate and analyse Omnichannel program performance vs. industry standards and benchmarks in the digital space.
- Understanding of data dictionary, data structures, data mart in relation to CRM.
- Ability to work with dynamic data sets to deliver personalization.
- Experience with implementing measurement criteria for measuring asset and campaign performance metrics.
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Omni Channel campaign workflow and administration (e.g. Define routing, queues, managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports).
- 5+ year of Omni Channel experience with Salesforce CRM
- Exposure on setting up Data Extension and AMPscripts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong, standards-based HTML and CSS skills are desirable.
- Preferred area of Experience.
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools and processes – Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud, Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault
Good to have skills:
Well versed with Scrum ceremonies (like Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review and Sprint retrospective).
Having worked on projects in Scrum is an advantage.
Min. Experience Required