Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a software Developer in .Net, Java or PHP technologies.
- Experience working with any one of the DBMS like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and good understanding of database designing.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Create technical documents and functional requirement documents.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Agile principles.
- Scrum practices.
- Well versed with Scrum ceremonies (like Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review and Sprint retrospective).
- Having worked on projects in Scrum is an advantage.