· Collaborate with developers, copywriters, and UX designers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
· Create, improve, and use wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
· Conceptualize original ideas that are simple and user-friendly to complex design roadblocks.
· Present designs that are based on the overall design roadmap and key milestone deliverables to all stakeholders.
· Execute from concept to final hand-off to engineering all visual design stages.
· Set design standards, guidelines, and best practices.
· Proven UI experience.
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Excellent visual design skills.
· Presentation skills.
· Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
· UI Design
· Visual Design
· User Research
· UI Prototyping