- Being the key knowledge repository when it comes to Marketing Automation tools and the various tools / platforms which are part of the same, and new ones which may keep getting added to the bouquet of offerings
- Designing solutions for various clients which ensure that the client succeeds in achieving their business goals. Solutions will need to be structured keeping various parameters in mind, including but not restricted to the clients current place on the adoption curve, the budgetary constraints of the client if any etc.
- Playing the role of a Subject Matter Expert when it comes to marketing automation tools products. Both internal and external clients will rely on the incumbent to be the final word when it comes to marketing automation tools and solutions which are based around marketing automation tools
- Training both internal stakeholders and external clients on usage of the tools, best practices related to the tools and the solutions built around those tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have engineering background with 3-6 years of experience as a business analyst / pre-sales consultant in IT industry.
- Should also have the ability to work in teams in order to reach a clear goal of client success.