o Creating tests, defects. Linking the tests to the user stories, generating reports/ dashboards etc.
- UI functional testing
Tools: Selenium, Cucumber and Java
o Framework knowledge, Page Object Model design pattern, Maven, TestNG
o Strong in Java. Java 8 experience is a bonus. Coding standards, best practices.
o Knowledge of executing tests locally and on remote machines.
o Cucumber knowledge (happy to train in this area if the candidate is strong in other areas)
- API Testing
o Manual testing experience with Postman or equivalent tool.
o Automation testing experience with Java and RestAssured
- Compatibility Testing
o Cross-browser/device automation testing.
· GIT or Similar tool
o Branching and merge process
o Agile – contributor in all ceremonies, understands key principles
o Requirements – familiar with a range of requirements forming test basis (User Stories, tech specs, designs/wireframes, etc.)
o Test management tooling – preferably Jira with a test management add on such as Xray or Zephyr
o Experience working in global teams
o Ecommerce experience preferable – even better if have platform experience (e.g. WebSphere Commerce, Hybris/SAP Commerce, Magento, Salesforce, etc.)
o Awareness/experience of CI/CD – knowledge of tool such as Jenkins preferable
- Testing skills/tools:
o API – preferably Postman and/or Soap UI, using console log
o UNIX – comfortable using commands to navigate to directories, view files, move files, etc.
o Browser developer tools (F12)
o Compatibility testing
o Awareness of further non-functional testing, with basic experience – e.g. accessibility, performance, security
o Exploratory testing
o Integration testing experience
Experience & Skills:
· 5-8 yrs of experience
· Excellent analytical skills
· Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
Mirum, part of Wunderman Thompson and the WPP Network, is a leading digital solutions agency with a pan-India footprint and a global clientele, where we create digital experiences which customers love and businesses need. Founded in 2009, Mirum now has a 100+ member technology team providing services in the areas of Web Development, e-Commerce, Mobile Apps, QA, UI/UX, Voice and SEO. We have built in-house expertise in Sitecore, Magento & Acquia. We also have a successful Marketing Automation practice with over 125+ implementations across Salesforce, Resulticks and Braze. Our clients include Boots, Mercedes, HSBC, AMFI, Danone, Greenlam and many more. Visit www.mirumindia.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @mirum_in for latest updates.
What you can expect at Mirum
· We are a 300+ member team built by hiring the best talent from the market.
· We invest in your professional development by encouraging and sponsoring employees to acquire industry-approved certifications. As Mirum is a part of WPP Network, you get access to a global training and learning resources to ensure you are always abreast with latest developments in your areas of expertise.
· At Mirum, you get to experience a warm, open and transparent work culture. We practice ‘Open Door Policy’ where every employee has an easy access to the top management.
· Mirum is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
· Weekends are for yourself and family
· Work will be mix of in-premise + remote but we are quite ok with remote as well
· Medical Insurance & Accident Insurance
· Play an important role in very rapidly growing company
· Flexible working hours
· We are a certified ‘Great Place to Work’.