Exp. Required: 5 to 8 years
- Support the execution of omnichannel integrated campaigns for priority General Medicines market/brands across EM in a timely manner, with clear customer segmentation and targeting.
- Work closely with assigned Medical Affairs Managers within the Digital Hub team to plan and execute the campaigns, including implementation of DDCx user journeys and content planning across the broader channel mix.
- Manage x-matrix stakeholders and third parties to execute flawlessly, including MOC, media agencies and relevant Regional and Local stakeholders in the LOCs.
- In alignment with global & General Medicine analytics framework, execute (or lead vendor to execute) tagging of content and campaigns to track usage and effectiveness for improvement. Provide instructions for tagging across all campaign collaterals.
- Carry out monthly campaign performance analysis, analyzing all relevant data sets, distilling key insights, and recommending actions for optimization ready for presentation to snr management as part of ongoing agile sprint retrospectives.
- Work with D&A lead and scrum master’s to ensure effective and efficient use of global digital platforms including latest best practices, updates or releases including new functionalities & channels. Manage content and activity demand forecasting and prioritization process with MOC and 3rd party vendors to ensure timely execution of campaigns / channels with appropriate regional governance.
- Manage digital vendors, translation vendor, carry out necessary compliance and management monitoring activities on routine basis to mitigate identified risks across the Digital Hub.
- Own the development, implementation & continuous optimization of customer-centric digital framework.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharma industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in campaign data & analytics for closed loop marketing
- Experience working with pharma brands at local or global level Digital Marketing degree.
- Understanding of customer segmentation & targeting
- Excellent internal engagement skills - building credibility with, and insights through, a strong internal network of key stakeholders
- High accountability & track record of successfully delivering critical complex projects.